Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Deception Walks on Eight Legs

For such a long time, I always tried to make what was going to exist in the gray area appear to me more clear, whether it be black or white.  Through my writing and processing thoughts, I realized that there was no firm reason why we must know the cause of an action.  More importantly, time became a healing mechanism, and tangled webs began to loosen the silken and beautiful yet excruciating constraint.  Life as it is, reminds me of colors each day that I had forgotten existed.  The ability to say good-bye is a blessing.  It is a difficult thing to achieve, but a must for true happiness.  Letting go is learning to love yourself. 

- We reconnect like a puzzle
 A masterful game in which we play
 How does defeat serve such a purpose?
 When letting go has a more brilliant outcome
 But intelligence never resides in the heart

                           Annie K. Barrow

No comments:

Post a Comment